At APEX we recognise challenges students may face being away from home and family, managing an effective work, life and study balance, and meeting course requirements.
We provide a range of student support services to ensure our students stay on track academically and have a positive experience living and studying in Australia.
- Pre-arrival and post-arrival support: phone, video chat, email or visit us
- Airport Pick Up
- Jobs and Accommodation search
- Orientation day: Get to meet your trainers, learn more about your course, and check out our campus and facilities
- Social activities including morning teas, Christmas Party and excursions for ELICOS student
- Free and confidential advice on academic and personal matters
- Flexible class timetables: morning, afternoons, evenings and weekends are available
- Flexible learning with 33% of each course delivered online
- Consultation with trainers and student support officers for career advice and learning pathways