Learners will be tested on arrival so that they can be placed in class suitable for their English proficiency level. During the course a number of assessment methods are used, including:
• In-class participation • Homework tasks
• Formal and informal class tests
• Interview with a staff member
• Research assignments
• Completion of computer assisted language learning (CALL) and online language tasks
• Participation in group activities
Students receive continuous feedback from their teachers about the progress and regular written reports.