At APEX we recognise challenges students may face being away from home and family, managing an effective work, life and study balance, and meeting course requirements. We provide a range of student support services to ensure our students stay on track academically and have a positive experience living and studying in Australia.
- Pre-arrival and post-arrival support: phone, video chat, email or visit us
- Airport Pick Up
- Jobs and Accommodation search
- Orientation day: Get to meet your trainers, learn more about your course, and check out our campus and facilities
- Social activities including morning teas, Christmas Party and excursions for ELICOS student
- Free and confidential advice on academic and personal matters
- Flexible class timetables: morning, afternoons, evenings and weekends are available
- Consultation with trainers and student support officers for career advice and learning pathways
You can seek support from APEX when:
- You are feeling homesick or lonely
- You cannot decide what to do and where to go
- You are feeling stressed, anxious or depressed
- You are being harassed by others
- You are having family or social problems
- You are experiencing financial or work-related problems
- You have health problems
- APEX assures its students that all these discussions will be kept confidential.
- If needed we refer students to expert and professional services.
- APEX provides its students with information on all external services and facilities that can be useful to them.
- Our instructors will monitor student progress and provide counselling or support as appropriate, and where needed refer the student to the Academic Head, depending on the nature of the problem.